So when a certain birthday was coming up for one of our fellow sexless friends, we all thought, What better way to usher in a quarter-life crisis than some drinks, dresses, and salsa dancing? The only problem with salsa dancing when you're on a self-imposed man sabbatical, is you become very well aware that no one else is on a self-imposed sex sabbatical.
So I want to say thank you to the slightly creepy douchebag that danced with the birthday girl and then me, for rubbing your hands all over my ass (which yes I'm well aware was on prominent display at the club. Just because we're not having sex for a month doesn't mean we can't still wear our favorite booty dresses!) and grinding your not very well hidden erection into my hip bone. In case you hadn't noticed, that look in my eyes was disdain, not passion. I also want to thank you for telling me after your grope-filled dance that I give "great knee."
Great knee?!?! Come on people! What does that even mean?! Whatever it means (and believe me I'm still a little confused given the effort I put into our dance), it's quite a line. Off to get the day started, but happy birthday to a certain someone!!
xoxo
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment