I want a teddy bear that hugs back.
Is a napping partner out of the question? Because I want to cuddle. I want to nap with someone. Quick and easy application process, for those interested. No hassles. Also, no sex, although this part of the contract can be renegotiated at the end of the month. I thought I would miss the sex the most, but I actually miss cuddles more.

I want to dance underneath a shower of money more often.
I tried it for the first time today and I really, highly recommend it.
I want a nice, comfortable life with minimal chaos.
Is that asking for too much?
I want my maiden name back.
I'll take care of that at the DMV next week.
I want everyone to take note that I was not the first girl to break the man sabbatical.
Okay, technically, I guess W is in the clear since it was within 24 hours of her birthday, but still. And also, P chatted with The Boy when he was clearly off limits two times already during No Man Month. So I just want to point out that everyone thought I would be the first to fall off the wagon, and I'm not. That being said, I feel like I have to confess:
A) I texted my ex husband a few nights ago to tell him that I missed talking to him. He didn't respond, and I knew he wouldn't, but I needed to be rejected one more time before the final divorce papers arrived. They arrived today, so there you go. Rejection complete.
B) I have a long distance internet crush. But I feel like I'm well within the guidelines of man sabbatical since there has been no dirty talk or naked pictures exchanged or anything like that. Good, clean fun. I'm in the clear!
*MJ*
No comments:
Post a Comment