Friday, October 17, 2008
Day 17: Love my girls!!
So I heart my gurls. Yes you guys!! I am kinda having an "I love you bro" moment. I am not even drunk. How lucky am I to have yall in my life. MWA MWA MWA!!!
FRENCH FILMS
So we went to see "Tell No One" last night. I was expecting 3 things. Something really artsy/ profound, french language, and nudity. I got french language and nudity. 2 out of 3 I suppose is not bad. Really, if that movie was in English it would have sucked ballz. However the french language, the sweet bathroom lighting, and my ladies made up for it.
Candy for Dinner
I don't recommend it. It seemed like a good idea at the time, Airheads, Whoppers, Pumpkin seeds, etc. Didn't feel so good this morning. I think my stomach tried to eat itself this morning. It also made for a really hard work out. I have two more airheads left, I plan on eating them today - but not for dinner - to entertain myself while I work the sweet late shift :)
Yah I broke the rules tooo
When I found out that the Italian thought I was too young to date. I decided then to be his friend. Everyone could use an Italian friend right? So I emailed him and asked him where he took his tango lessons. He told me and said "let me know if you decide to go." So in a text message today I did, and I may have invited him to the block party. So my normal state would be - is he gonna come is he gonna text back. Then I thought to myself, "who cares." Not in a mean way but like a whatever way. I like to think of myself as the S train. I have a great group of friends who are incredible people. Each one of them I admire. You would be lucky enough to board the S train and get to meet all these wonderful people. So if I give you a ticket, and you choose not to take it. Your loss, no? Not because your life will be worth less. No, because you don't get to meet all these incredible people (including myself) because you were all weird boy style. Which is a stupid reason not to meet people. Plus the S train only has limited space, we only wanna make room for people who truly deserve a seat:) Anywho, I love my friends!! They make life even more fun than it already is.
Enough of the mush. See yall next Friday :)
S*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment