
So this was a pretty crazy, busy week. It was also sooo much fun, culminating in the event of a life time!!
SALSA TUESDAY!!
Salsa Tuesday was fun. Co-worker and friend (we will call N) finally came out!! We met at new friend Fernando, who became our personal private teacher for salsa and all of our facebook friends. I have decided that we all need to become salsa masters. You never know when you are going to end of at a Mos Def concert, listening to the opening bands, and really needing to salsa. It will come in handy!!
FRIDAY HALLOWEEN
Okay so we didn't get in to L's (that's what we will call her) exclusive Halloween party at 330 Rich. Which is fine. We ended up at Le Colonial which was great (and cheaper than 330 Rich's $60 cover) !! Okay, so there weren't that many cute boys with which to properly break the man sabbatical, but the music was awesome, the cover was fairly cheap and I was with my ladies who were looking flyass. We went as a sexy Sharpie, paperclips and paper. I must say interactive costumes are awesome, and a must from now on on Halloween. I had the greatest excuse to touch up on mens, I was a sharpie I had to draw on them because that is what sharpies do. There were a lot of men that woke up the next morning with hearts drawn on them in various places. I would like to thank a certain paper clip for meeting a frier and getting me a drink. YAY free drinks. YAY 7 and 7s.
I managed to get my butt groped by Gilligan, and someone wearing a Wild Thing / Vaughn costume. You know who you are. I danced with a hairy Uncle Sam (who was Canadian - I never knew). I sexy danced with a Mambo dancer who was Indian but was speaking to me in Spanish, and whom I had my first drunken "I don't know you" kiss on the dance floor. Then he bought me a free water and asked where my friends were and if we could find them - apparently that first kiss was not so great :) He also wasn't THAT cute. Had my next sexy dance and kiss on the dance floor with a Colonial man. That one sucked for me (I think I prefer men with lips) but not that bad I guess because we did it again. Then a very sexy paper clip pulled me away - THANK YOU - apparently I was wearing my beer goggles.
.... and the Shenanigans continued ...
Thinking it was a Lincoln town car driver (professionals driver) but it was not , paper clip and I got in to a car - that was not a Lincoln town car - with some random doods. I threatened to kill them with my umbrella if they tried anything (probably knowing that one probably should not get into cars with strange men). Not too long into the scary drive home the driver and his passenger began arguing about how they should/not make a move on us. Prompting me to ask them to let us out of the car some place in Russian hill, where we came upon a really nice cow, with a very delicious hot dog. This cow was so nice he let me have a bite of his hot dog, offered to call us a cab, and pull on his tit. I love cows. Then three, I think, cute guys pulled up in a Hybrid ( people who drive hybrids are safe and I think it's okay to get in their cars, especially if they are cute). Some how, not sure how it happened they offered us a ride. SAWEET. Hearing that one of the guys had an accent I preceded to do show off my British accent ( thinking he was British). However, he was Australian and imitating British accents to an Australian apparently is offensive, but not that offensive because he still asked for my number. Hope he calls :) They asked us a few times to go to a party with them, but paper clip and I were tired from our Halloween Shenanigans, so they dropped us off SAFELY at home where we crawled in to bed for a short nights sleep - I had to get up the next morning to head to NAPA.
WEDDING DAY SATURDAY
Very cute. My old roomie (J) and his fiance got married. They are by far t he cutest couple ever. It was a Jewishesque wedding. Though there was no Rabbi. My roomies' best friend married them, his brother and another friend did the Jewish blessings. The bride looked radiant. Very small, very cute. The guests were all older white people in their late 30s or 4os. We (me and my guest /friend / DA ) sat at the "singles" table - aka the table with the only 3 single men in the room. One of which I thought had cancer because he was so frail and pale. The other had an earring - white guys with earrings so 90s, so not cute. He wasn't bad looking, he was just kinda boring and lame. The other single guy was gay. He was fabulous. Well he would have been but for him thinking that Meredith and Cristina, on Greys Anatomy, were hot. Um no! Yet again, me and DA were the lesbians at the wedding. We always are. NO on Prop 8! Slow dancing on the floor together, making up dances, cuz we are kinda lame and didn't really socialize with all the old people at the wedding. Kinda tried to dance with the white dood with the earring but he couldn't really dance - white man's over bite city. DA and I were probably the youngest and most "colorful" people there, and the only pole dancers - that's how J introduced us. "These are my old roommates - they are pole dancers." Thanks J for the sweet intro!!
MADONNA
Hell yes. It was by far the coolest concert ever in the history of time, and I got to share it with my BFF. WOOP WOOP. No one opened for her. She was so entertaining. Now I truly understand why she is an icon. Could not take my eyes of the stage. Yeah the tickets were pricey but soooo worth it. She sang live - which was awesome. She sang oldies but goodies, new stuff mashed with old stuff, latin stuff, her song from the musical she did (Eva?), danced on a piano, booty shaking, cussing, Obama campaigning, called us bitches and muther fuckers, rocked out on her guitar. I so did not want it to end. She played for almost two hours. OMG. Entertaining from top to bottom. I would have gladly paid shit tons for closer seats. I have to see Madonna again. WOOO!!
Okay so that's my weekend.
xoxo -
*S
1 comment:
u know the kanYe concert was way better. don't front.
Post a Comment