
Dear San Francisco,
I know things have been rough between us lately and it's all my fault; I haven't been around much. I haven't been spending enough time with you, or giving you the attention you need.
I know things have been rough between us lately and it's all my fault; I haven't been around much. I haven't been spending enough time with you, or giving you the attention you need.
But I want you to know, darling, that you're all I think about when I'm away. When I'm in another city, all I can do is compare that city to you, and tell everyone about how much better you are. You don't know how much I've missed you these past three weeks.
So, if I know you're the one for me, why do I keep leaving? I can't explain it. I'm like a rolling stone- but I want you to know that I'm trying to change my ways. I'm sorry that I've been unfaithful, and I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. And always remember: you're my home; you're the one I come back to; you're the one I want. None of those other cities meant anything to me.
For the forseeable future, my weekends will be all about you: museums, concerts, movies, dance clubs, shooting ranges, happy hours, Circa creme brulee; whatever you have planned, that's what we'll do. You make me feel so good, I can't imagine what life would be like without you.
I promise you, the next time a super-hot male stripper hits on me, it won't be in an airport terminal in Charlotte, North Carolina. It will be in a bar in San Francisco.
San Francisco, I love you.
xoxo
*MJ*
No comments:
Post a Comment