Friday, November 7, 2008
DAy 37: Stimulating the Economy
So I can no longer stimulate the economy alone. Maybe Obama will help with that. Therefore, this week has been a little low key, I suspect the weekend will be pretty much more of the same, minus some fun interludes with the ladies. Quite possibly some Burma Superstar. Which I heard was the bomdizzle. I think I am a bit shopped out, partied out. Recovering from the craziness that was last week. Its my hibernating phase, or my broke ass phase. Waiting for my last purchase of the week to come in the mail. Then I think I am grounded from shopping till I find something else I like and must buy.
That's pretty much it. If something incredible happens between now and later I will most definitely update. In the meantime listen to the sweet song I posted :) Thank co-worker (N) for that!
xoxo * S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment